Once the registration is effective there is no refund of the amount paid.
- After completing the form and submitting it to the site, registration is done manually by the academic services of the Piaget Institute of Viseu, which will then enter your details into the registration platform, which will generate an ATM reference that will be sent to you via email for later Payment within 5 business days. The date of registration is identified with the date of registration on the site;
- If there is a need an invoice for funding, please send your request to email@example.com. The registration must be made on behalf of the financier (there is a field to identify the participants to put in the distich);
- Please review all data (name and address) before completing the registration process. Please remember that no refunds or any type of changes can be made after receipt emission.
Registration to the Congress includes the assistance of thematic panels, communications (Oral or Poster), the two-day congress lunch and coffee breaks.
- National participants: ATM / Serviços Académicos do Instituto Piaget de Viseu
- International participants: Bank Transfer (Mandatory submission of proof to email firstname.lastname@example.org)
International Congress of Health and Well-Being Intervention
|Registration fees||Registration in 1st phase|
(until April 10th)
|Registration in 2nd phase|
(until May 14th)
|Registration in 3rd phase|
(days of event)
|Professionals and general public||90 €||120 €||150 €|
|Master & PhD Students* / Old Instituto Piaget students / Instituto Piaget Teachers, Collaborators and advisors||70 €||100 €||130 €|
|Undergraduate Students (BSc)*||35 €||50 €||70 €|
|Instituto Piaget Undergraduate students * and Disabled people*||30 €||40 €||50 €|
|Workshop||10 €||30 €||50 €|
|Social Dinner||40 €||40 €||50 €|
* by sending proof to email@example.com